Don’t let a disaster stop your critical business functions & document production.
For nearly 10 years, OneSource has been providing companies with complete and secure business continuity services. Our OneSource platform keeps your critical documents in production in the event of a disaster or severe operations interruption. We provide full print and mail services for both disaster recovery and SLA relief for a variety of industries including utilities, healthcare, financial and telecom.
In the event of severe disruption to your operations, OneSource gets you back up and running so there is little to no loss in production time. We process, print and mail as you would in your own environment ensuring your critical documents are not delayed.
- Complete Print & Mail Services
- Experts in statement design and composition utilizing HP’s Exstream Dialogue
- Data Processing
- We support any file type including Oracle, XML, CSV, DBF, MDB, XLS, and Postscript, as well as various print streams such as AFP, DJDE, etc.
- Postal Processing
- CASS, PAVE, and NCOA
- IMB compliant
- Print, fold, insert and mail
- Service Level Agreement & Overflow Relief
- Make sure unforeseen or planned spikes in production meet your SLAs while simultaneously testing recovery services.
- Proof of Concept
- Ensures your complete satisfaction before signing a contract
- Annual and ongoing testing plan
- Adaption to changes in your production environment
- Electronic Document Recovery
- Cloud-based electronic storage and archival allows for on-demand document recovery
- Physical / Data Security
- Facilities are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Certified and ISO 9001:2008 compliant
- Encryption of all data
- UXP™ – Unbreakable exchange protocol*
- Fully secure FTP transmission services (SFTP)
- Multiple levels of facility, data and data processing and storage facilities security in place
- HIPAA compliant
*UXP™ is the highest level of data security and encryption technology available. Data stays encrypted throughout processing so it is never vulnerable to security breaches.
for more information or to contact one of our Product Consultant specialists.