OneSource reduces or eliminates your PCI compliance risk with our Tokenized Payment Processing solution. OneSource exceeds PCI DSS Compliance Requirements with:
- Point-to-Point Encryption
Just why is PCI so important?
- 89% of organizations that have suffered a payment card breach had not been validated as compliant with the PCI DSS at the time of breach.
- 50% of data breaches have come from viruses, malware, worms and Trojans.
- $5 million dollars = the average total organizational cost of a data breach.
- 45% of companies that suffer a data breach filed for bankruptcy.
Key Benefits of Tokenized Payment Processing:
- All cardholder data is encrypted and moved offsite to a PCI-compliant storage facility reducing your company’s risk, liability & expense.
- Tokens, containing no card holder data, allow merchants to bill a card-on-file or to schedule automatic recurring payments improving customer service and cash flow.
- PCI DSS compliance footprint is dramatically reduced by transferring risk from merchants.
- Full integration of all credit card and ACH payments received from any platform including: